Boston, Massachusetts - January 3, 2003 - HandStory announced the immediate availability of HandStory Basic 2.3 for Palm OS and HandStory Basic 2.3 for Pocket PC. HandStory Suite 30-day Trial is no longer available with the release of HandStory Basic, the freeware version of HandStory Suite
with limited features.
With HandStory Basic, users can try all the basic features of HandStory Suite, such as converting texts, images, and Web Clips; browsing memos, Docs, eBooks, images, and Clips in the palm of their hands; and enjoying HandStory Clips and eBooks.
With the New HandStory Basic 2.3 for Pocket PC, Users can:
- Download and view HandStory Clip contents from the HandStory Clip Service (http://www.handstory.com/clip) or from other HandStory Clip distributors.
- Download and view HandStory eBooks from the HandStory Clip Page (http://www.handstory.com/ebook) or from other HandStory eBook distributors.
- Carry the latest Web information with you by updating HandStory Clips and syncing them to your Pocket PC.
- Quickly save any texts to your Pocket PC while surfing the Web by copying the data and clicking on the HandStory icon in the system tray.
- Save any images on your desktop or on the Web browser screen to your Pocket PC by copying the data and clicking on the HandStory icon in the system tray.
- Browse and view all texts, eBooks, images, or Web Clips in your Pocket PC with a single application.
HandStory Suite is the simplest and easiest solution to browse Web Clips, view images, read Docs and eBooks, as well as to read and edit Memos (Palm version). This five-in-one application can easily transfer images and texts from the Internet to your PDA with the click of a button. HandStory Suite also has a wireless feature that allows users to update Web content (Web Clips) on their PDAs from HandStoryâ€™s central clip server through a wireless Internet connection, bypassing the need to synchronize with a desktop or laptop computer. HandStory recently released HandStory Suite for Pocket PC extending their service offerings to cover broader mobile audiences.
Related Links : [Buy Here] [Download Here] [More Information]