Tillanosoft has recently released another cool application for the Smartphone platform. PocketNotepad 3.1 for the Smartphone has almost the same functionality as that of the other versions of PocketNotepad for the Handheld PC and Pocket PC.
Designed to be used with Tillanosoft's tGetFile.dll, PocketNotepad can open .txt files even if they are located in a folder other than the My Documents folder.
PocketNotepad boasts of the following features:
- Open/Save any text format files with or without .txt extension through tGetFile.dll file dialog.
- Cut/Copy/Paste function via standard Windows CE clipboard.
- Select function to select a region without stylus.
- Find/Find Next to find target word(s). Find Next soft key stays for a while, so that, finding the next same word(s) is extremely easy.
- Time/Date function which insert the current time and date.
- Journaling function which can be enabled by putting .LOG on the very beginning of a file.
- Word Wrap view style can be turned on or off.
- Set Font to change font and its size used by PocketNotepad.
Please note that it is necessary to install tGetFile.dll (freeware) to open files with the Smartphone version of PocketNotepad.
PocketNotepad is freeware. License condition is written in a distributed file.
Related Links : [More Information]