We've always enjoyed the Explorer 2003 packaging of Resco as it adds a multitude
of features to a very powerful File Explorer for the Pocket PC. This time around,
they have updated it further to work tightly with several other applications.
Resco Explorer 2003 for the Pocket PC has been updated to version 4.30. New
features include sending files via Bluetooth when using a Bluetooth equipped
iPAQ and sending files in the OBEX protocol instead of the standard IR protocol
of Pocket PCs. This means that you may now be able to send files to more devices.
A nice feature too is the firmat card option as well as the integration of the
system info in the properties. If you do a lot of file transfers, the drag and
drop feature will surely be an indispensible feature. One more feature that
is supported is printing with the HP Mobile Printing Software, while this may
currently support only PPC 2002, there is an indication that WM2003 support
will soon follow.
- send files via bluetooth (iPAQs only)
- send more files via IrDA (OBEX) *New*
- format storage card(s) *New*
- system info in properties *New*
- Drag'n'Drop feature *New*
- HP Mobile Printing support *New*
- search file/text in file
- quick "send to folder"
- file and folder copy,move,delete,...
- favorites - quick folder access
- ZIP compression
- built-in viewer (text,jpg,png,bmp,gif...)
- register editor (import/export/search)
- network browser (PPC 2002,2003 only)
- file association
- strong file encryption
- encryption add-in for desktop PC
- "Send To" add-in for desktop PC
Resco Explorer 2003 v4.30 is available for a 14-day evaluation period and can
be downloaded from Resco-Net.
Licensing the product will cost US$19.95 from Handango.
Related Links : [More
Information] Source : [Resco-Net]