On weekend I just got a new version of Janusz XPPC "eXtra Pocket PC". Here what's new in the Beta:
Now all XPPC desktop items are "draggable"! Yes. You can drag any icons or text displayed on XPPC desktop to any place you want. Do you believe it's possible on PCC? (Of course if you want to make a quick re-arranging, it is still available as it was in previous Beta.) I'm very glad that final version is upcoming soon.
XPPC includes so far:
- Completely replacement of original Today Screen, Start Menu, Taskbar but still you can use your Today's applications (plug-ins) if you only want
- Rich graphic icons and a new basic desktop screen are fully customized with included sound event messages
- Arranging all items inside a new desktop is quick and easy, every icon and text message can be move in one decision
- Organizing of almost any aspect of a new desktop and start menu is allowed you simply select what you want to see, when and where
- Changing a desktop background or welcome sound is easy as changing a theme and every image and every sound could be customizing too
- Sound messages indicate many events even when you turn-on a power or want to turn-off (suspend) computer
- Indicating many important status: battery, network, memory, time, speaker, and ready for upcoming plug ins: music player, alarm notes, agenda
That's a real cool project, as I wrote before. The final release date isn't given today as well as the final price but should be announced soon!
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information]