Pocket Controller allows users of Pocket PCs to remotely control their Pocket PCs using your desktop computers. In addition to remote control the product includes several other features such as : Video recording, WYSIWYG printing, display Pocket PC in a skin, activate/stop applications, screen capture, execute DOS commands, view memory/battery utilization and more.
The following is a summary of the newly added features:
- Security - Added ability to define administrative and user login accounts, logon with user-id and password, allow/deny privileges, allow mobile user to accept/reject remote control requests
- User Interface - New configurable toolbars, enhanced look and feel
- Macro Support - Record keystrokes and mouse events to a Macro file, that can be played back. Macro files are text files that can be edited and customized for specialized applications
- File Transfer - Enhanced support for transferring large files, in Remote DOS Box and Explore tools
- Remote DOS Box - Added ability to run programs on the mobile device from the command line
- TCP/IP Wired/Wireless Connections - More robust, higher performance TCP/IP wired/wireless connectivity
- Configure Multiple Connections - Define multiple TCP/IP or ActiveSync connection profiles. This feature along with the new security features make Pocket Controller-Professional suitable for help desk and support applications. Support personnel can select a user from a list and establish a remote control session to their device
Personally I use Pocket Controller too to configure my Pocket PCs with my Desktop, create screenshots and animations and use it often on presentations.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [Download Here]