Tools recently updated most of its time-related utilities for the Windows Mobile
Smartphone/Standard platform and also introduced a new one which is currently
available as a public Beta. The updates include improvements for Alarm Master,
SwitchProfile!, CT Alarm Clock, SleepWell! and the new released Call Jockey.
The updates include new recurrence patterns, improved time engine, improved user
interface, common bugfix and other utility-specific changes
- Alarm Master - (New Update, Free Trial) is a useful and easy to
use utility that helps to manage personal alarms on your smartphone. With
Alarm Master you will never miss any important thing!
- SwitchProfile! - (New Update, Free Trial) is a convenient utility
that allows automating profile switching on your smartphone.
- CT Alarm Clock - (New Update, Free Trial) is a nice and simple
utility which is more convenient than standard Windows Mobile alarm-clock.
Flexible settings let you configure your daily alarm-clock as you like!
- SleepWell! - (New Update, Freeware) is a simple and convenient
utility that adds functionality of automatic switching of Flight Mode (with
or without Bluetooth) and turning Off the phone in accordance to your time
- Call Jockey - (New Product, Free time-limited Beta) is a simple
and funny fake call emulator. The polite way to excuse yourself from any
You can download last updates from Connective Tools.
Cheers ~ Arne