Mobile Technologies announced the availability of Version 1.2 of IP Dashboard
(see my previous review of version 1.0 here), the
most intuitive network monitoring utility available for Pocket PC 2002 and
Windows Mobile 2003 devices.
Initially released in May 2003, IP Dashboard has been steadily improved,
and now supports the brand new Windows Mobile 2003 operating system.
Recently, IP Dashboard was named as one of only three
Editor's Choice software products by PPCW.NET for the second quarter of
Version 1.2 builds upon the best-selling IP Dashboard 1.1 with significant
new features and improved device support. Key new capabilities include:
- Full support for Windows Mobile 2003, Pocket PC 2002, and Pocket PC
Phone Edition Devices
- Historical usage information tracked for all your network adapters
individually (WiFi, GPRS, Sync Cable, Ethernet, and some Bluetooth
- Graphical or tabular display of network usage information over
hourly, daily, and monthly timeframes
- Network usage information can be exported to a spreadsheet
- Special Phone Edition features, including display of voice network
status and mobile operator name, and a more detailed signal strength
- Save and Restore IP Dashboard settings for instant backup and
recovery of your configuration
- Better Today screen integration with programs such as Icbar
It is recommended that all existing IP Dashboard users upgrade to
Version 1.2 - product upgrades are free, and Version 1.2 can be
downloaded from PocketGear. Simply download the trial version and
install it over your existing IP Dashboard installation.
Also Hudson Mobile announced the launch of the IP Dashboard User
Forum - a place where the growing IP Dashboard community can gather to
discuss the product and share experiences. The forums are by Wormhole
CREATIONS of Australia.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More