Mazingo 4.1 is now available, with a snazzy new look on the Pocket PC.
I've just downloaded the new version and try it out right now. I hope it also fixes the sync problems we saw with the previous version. Synchronization tooks horrible long and some channels - including PPCW.Net - always responded with an error message which can not be, I've checked it more than one time only and my server worked perfect.
Cheers ~ Arne
Here what Mazingo 4.10 comes with:
- Form submits are now more robust, especially for protected premium sites.
- PicturePerfect album creation works for more file types.
- Long names in wmv, wma or mp3 files (over 40 chars) now download properly.
- Mazingo channel files are no longer hidden, which improves reliability with the Pocket PC OS.
- Car & Driver, Road & Track and other similar magazines now work properly.
- eBook file names longer than 40 chars now open properly.
- MPEG file links now open PocketTV, even if PocketTV hasn't associated MPEG files.
UPDATE: Oh yes, I've tested it on two different devices and two different accounts and it is faster! Even if I still got error messages (on the PPCW.Net Full channel only, even if it runs on the same server as the Lite channel) the
sites appears faster. Also nice is the better Pocket Internet Explorer integration. Now you can also add a Bookmark to "file://MazingoMazingo.htm" or where ever your Mazingo channels are stored and run Mazingo right from the PIE without the need to launch Mazingo itself too. Personally - even if I like the Mazingo browser - I prefer working with one browser only. By the way - the websites appears even faster on the PIE than on the Mazingo browser. Seems that on the Mazingo browser are some rendering problems? Anyway, the Version 4.10 is a great step into the right direction. Now I'm waiting for the ActiveSync integration too!
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [Download Here] [More Information]