Finally MyTools for Smartphone is available in version 1.02 which seems to support now HTC devices like the Orange SPV or the PPCW.Net i-Mate.
MyTools for Smartphone 2002 is a software to display memory status, battery timer and current time on Title bar area as well as it gives you a handy shortcut to important applications and features.
MyTools is launched via the record button (finally a useful function for this button as I don't use voice notes - not on Pocket PCs nor on the Smartphone) on the left side of the Smartphone.
- Open the MyTools menu by pressing the record button
- Scroll through the MyTools menu by pressing the volume up/down buttons
- Confirm the selected MyTools menu item by pressing the record button again
- Task List display lets you switch or close applications
- Overview of the memory status incl. storage cards
- Timer for runtime on batteries
- Shortcut to:
- Modem Link
- IR receive
MyTools is really handy tool and I'm happy that it also supports HTC devices now. If you look for something cool and useful for your Smartphone, you should definitely check out MyTools.
MyTools can be downloaded for free from Micro Cheng's homepage.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]