The Voyager Bluetooth functionalities seems to receive developer's focus now.
On MoDaCo, "MrMagoo" posted about a tool he developed which basically switches Bluetooth on as soon as you receive a call and switches it off right after you end the call. This should/might helps to save battery if you don't have Bluetooth running all the time:
- Absolutely Free
- Incoming call switches on Bluetooth. (takes a couple of seconds but IS quick enough to enable the headset to answer the call)
- Call disconnection turns off Bluetooth.
- No settings/help/comeback - if it works it works - if it doesn't I will attempt to help those people who give decent feedback.
- The only way to stop this app is to kill it! (I haven't worked out how i am going to interact with it yet).
- The only indications that it is running are a) it shows up in SP Task Manager Process List ( as BLautoBT.exe ) AND b) Bluetooth turns on for a call and then off again.
Future Features might includes:
- Settings to run a user chosen app on certain events such as incoming call, disconnected, on hold etc.
- Some way of quitting the app.
- Some way of pausing the app.
- Ability to swap to headset midway through a call.
- Maybe more maybe less - depends how bored i get learning C++
To download this free Beta you have to be a registered MoDaCo member.
I haven't tried it by now but the concept seems to be interesting!
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]