Cerience Corporation announced the immediate availability of RepliGo 2.0 (see the review of RepliGo 1.2 for Smartphone here), the next-generation of its award winning content publishing solution for mobile devices. RepliGo translates virtually any desktop document or printable information into precise, highly optimized content for usage on PDAs and Smartphones and was already selected as PPCW.Net Editors Choice.
RepliGo empowers everyday mobile device users to carry vast amounts of diverse information on their PDA or Smartphone. The latest version broadens its appeal by producing content that is higher in quality, easier to manage and faster to access. New features include:
- New bookmark, comment and hyperlink features. Automatic conversion of bookmarks, comments and hyperlinks from popular desktop formats like Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF documents. Additionally, users can add personal bookmarks, notes and highlight text.
- New text capabilities. Unicode support allows for text searching, making it effortless to find information. Copying text to the clipboard is also supported.
- Higher quality graphics. New capabilities allow images to retain their full 24-bit quality, providing more clarity.
- Improved document management. Category support provides straightforward organization of device or card-based documents. New features allow a direct HotSync of documents to memory cards, moving and renaming of documents and the ability to reopen documents at their last position. Improved memory card support allows large documents be read directly from cards, saving time and memory.
- Enhanced Internet Explorer Integration. New conversion preview and automatic scaling features allow translation of Web pages with ease and accuracy.
- All new Windows Viewer. The new Windows Viewer enables convenient reference and annotation on the desktop while remaining completely portable to any supported mobile device.
- RepliGo continues to support reflowed text for easy reading on small screens, infrared and Bluetooth printing to compatible HP printers, high resolution screen support on Palm OS devices, rotated document viewing and free RepliGo Viewer software.
"RepliGo 2.0 provides a seamless way to get information from your desktop to your Palm device, regardless of the source document or application," said Lynn Formanek, co-founder and president of Cerience. "We listened carefully to our existing customers and delivered a product tailored to their needs."
RepliGo is priced at $29.95 USD for the full version and $14.95 USD if upgrading from a registered version of RepliGo 1.x. The software is available for a fully functional 14-day trial or purchase at the Cerience Web site and many popular Internet distribution sites.
However, so far RepliGo for Pocket PC and Smartphone is available as version 1.2 only but and update for Windows Mobile powered devices is expected to be released soon as well.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [RepliGo Review] [More Information]