Today, KelBran finaly released its Sync Manager for the Microsoft Smartphone which is also available for Pocket PCs since last year:
With Sync Manager you can use more than 2 ActiveSync partnerships. Simply establish a partnership with any computer, start Sync Manager at least once and this partnership will always be retained. Even if asked to delete a partnership to make room for another, Sync Manager allows you to still sync to the deleted computer. Just start Sync Manager before you sync to a computer.
- Start Sync Manager at least once to retain any current partnerships.
- Establish any additional partnerships just like you would normally through your desktop computer.
- If you are trying to establish more than 2 partnerships, you will be asked to delete one. Don't worry as long as you have started Sync Manager at least once, these partnerships will already be retained.
- Each time you establish a new partnership, just remember to start Sync Manager afterwards.
Using Sync Manager
- Use Sync Manager each time you want to sync to a different computer (will retain last partnership).
- Simply start the application, choose which computer you would like to sync with, then press "OK"
- Then establish your connection like you would normally (I.E. cradle, network card).
Sync Manager for Smartphone is available from Smartphone.net for US$ 9.99; a trial version isn't available.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Buy Here]