Call Assistant is assisting your while you are busy. It is running on your device and if you activate it, it is waiting for incoming calls and is these calls replying with a predefined SMS message.
Call Assistant can be used while you are in meetings where you have your phone silent and you don't want to get interrupted, but you want to let the caller know that you have recognized his call; during vacation and due to high roaming costs you don't want to answer the call but you want to let the caller know that you are in vacation or any other situations where you don't want to answer the phone.
- Send a SMS to Caller automatically
- Use one of up to 7 predefined texts
- Define a predefined number-range, so Call Assistant is only sending SMS to Mobile Networks
- Allow only one SMS per unique caller or for every call the caller makes
- Get a report of the SMS sent by the application and immediately call back from there with one click
- Support of German and English
- Supports all Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphones incl. the latest one with QVGA (240x320 pixel) screens
Call Assistant is free for personal use and available from RuttenSoft.
Cheers ~ Arne