you can protect your whole Windows Mobile Pocket PC with a password but frankly,
is your Pocket PC protected with such a device password? If not but you want to
protect some files or folders anyway, you might want to try visCrypt, a program
for your Pocket PC which encrypts and decrypts your private files and documents
and protect it from unauthorized access.
With just a few clicks you can protect single documents or whole folders and
subfolders. Secured with a picture password an intruder can hardly break the
An easy-to-use user interface and integration into the Windows Mobile File
Explorer makes using visCrypt a breeze.
- Secure encryption of any files and documents with 256 Bit Twofish
- 3 optional log-in methods (PIN, text, picture password)
- Graphical authentication: highest security warranted by the patented
visual Key technology
- Encrypt or decrypt all files of a folder (with subfolders) with a few
- Start decrypted document automatically
- Logging of all actions
- Integration into the file explorer's context menu for easy access
visCrypt requires a Windows Mobile Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 2003 (incl.
Second Edition), 5.0 or Widows Mobile 6 (Classic or Professional) and .Net
Compact Framework. visCrypt can be tested 14 days without any restrictions,
afterwards a license code is required which costs US$ 9,95.
Cheers ~ Arne