How "Compulim" announced in the PPCW.Net Forum, there is a new Wi-Fi stumbler available for Pocket PCs: "WiFi Graph" let you spot neighboring Wireless LAN Access Points and their connectivity. With proprietary scanning technology, Access Point information is updated every second so you can always rely on it. IT security professionals can also use our XML-based logs to analyze the invisible network.
As "WiFi Graph" is still in early development stage, only limited devices are supported. They includes HP iPAQ h4150, Asus SpaceLink (Prism CF) and Buffalo WLI-CF-S11G (with Asus driver). For details, please go to the Options page inside the application.
- Locate the *hottest* spot within seconds
- Connectivity chart is updated every second to reflect real-time changes
- Display up to 16 charts at once
- Chart history compares connectivity for different locations
- Automatic XML logging for network analysis
Version 0.1 (well, that's what I call early Beta ;-)) is available for free from WiFi Graph's project page. Thanks for sharing this info with as as if I'm allowed to add a wish I would kindly ask for support of SanDisk's SD card.
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]