Normally when we receive files via Bluetooth, these files end up in our My Documents Folder - the default setting of Windows Mobile. Now wouldn't you want to be able to change the destination folder of the files received via Bluetooth?
Here is a small utility that allows you to save your received directly to your storage card. This utility is designed for Windows Mobile Devices which run the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack. It ises the .Net Compact Framework 2.0 to run the utility.
Smart File Acceptor has this features:
- It can recieve files where you want!
- It can sort files by their types to save them in different folders (e.g. .mp3,.wma,.wav to \Storage Card\My Documents\My Music and .jpg,.gif,.png to \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures)
- You can select confirmation method: confirm before accepting the file or no confirmation at all (accept everything)
- It automaticaly turns Bluetooth on so there is no need for you to go to settings, connectins, bluetoothÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
- Using special Smart Buffering technology that greatly raises speed of recieving files! ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s even faster than built in file reciever!
- Fast and easy-to-use user interface without stupid pictures and skins.
This software is shareware and has a limitation: you canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t recieve file larger than 1 Mb.
Customers who have purchased the full version of The Real Bluejack can get it for free.