IP Dashboard Network Monitor lets you manage your wireless network connection from Pocket PC's Today screen. It includes IP info as well as DHCP, Ping, graphs, meters, and more!
Have you ever wondered whether your Pocket PC was connected to your wireless network? It was that simple question that led Hudson developed IP Dashboard, the most intuitive network monitoring tool available for Pocket PC devices. With features for both the casual and professional user, IP Dashboard will never leave you wondering about your WiFi connection again.
- Monitor WiFi or Ethernet connection status on Today Screen
- Network activity icon shows inbound and outbound traffic
- View and edit current network settings, including IP address and DHCP configuration
- Configurable meter to track bandwidth usage
- Graphical display of current data rate
- Release/Renew IP addresses obtained through DHCP
- Ping function to test connectivity to other computers
- More features...
Unlike other system and battery monitors, IP Dashboard is the first Today screen plug-in designed for WiFi network users. This product is essential for anyone who connects to WiFi networks regularly from their Pocket PC - you'll soon be wondering how you got by without it!
IP Dashboard's user interface is easily customized to show you the information you need, and IP Dashboard can either run in Compact View mode, scrolling information to minimize space, or in Full View mode, giving you instant access to all information.
Beside the Wireless LAN functionality it was designed for, it also works for GPRS connection!
It is available as a free seven day trial; the full version costs US$11.99 and is available from PocketGear.com
Cheers ~ Arne
Related Links : [More Information] [Download Here]